Monday, March 22, 2021

Homeschool March week 3

MONTANA! We came up to Conrad's parents for most of the week to play. And PLAY we did! Conrad took us to his childhood ski hill. Maverick.


We got to celebrate this amazing sister on her birthday!


We almost ran out of gas on the way up the mountain but found a little pump off the side of a dirt road.

Conrad found his old baseball cards he had collected when he was a kid.

We played a drawing game and it was so fun to have so many little ones!
Nixon won 2nd place!
Exploring with my nieces and nephews is such a blast.


Its always more fun with the twins and Benny.
We went to dinner at our favorite little spot in MT.

I feel so blessed to have these 2 sisters in my life. I love living so close to my amazing family.
Lalove is so talented with her pottery and she gave us a lesson.
Nixon working on a pinch pot.
Reese and Ky glazing the pots they etched.


Conrads family had a big cattle farm in MT. They sold it years ago but we found their branding irons and made some art we hope to frame and hang in our home.





One quick photo of St. Patricks morning

Sibling photo. I freaking love these guys.