Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Tid bits of May

We did garden school a few times in May where the kids planned out their garden space.
Lots of little art projects.
Planting the first crop. Beets, always beets.
But first, ditch burning.
Kylie did a lot of track 

We did our town service project and got to pick up our favorite part of the Valley.
Ky went to districts in long jump and the 100 M hurdles.
LOVEEEE Kiwi Co
All the hugs
The LAST time Conrad has to leave us for TX. YAY!
We threw a baby shower for Cara. She is one amazing human who I try to be more like.
My sisters who I also strive to be more like.
All the track:)



We have taken the boat out quite a bit in May.
Big boy, turning FIVE this month.
Taking care of the indoor peas.
I love having these sweet souls home. I feel so beyond blessed they want to be home with me.