Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Summer in the Northwest

After 13 years I finally took my family back to my hometown in Enumclaw, WA. We took the kids to the places I vacationed as a child. 
Colechuck Lake in Leavenworth WA

Conrad packed all 7 of our wetsuits up with steep mountain. It sure paid off when everyone swam in that blue glacier fed lake.



Stopping at my 4th, 5th and 6th grade teachers home so my kids could meet this amazing woman, Debbie Lane.


I kissed a slug once to get into a Ranger club. Slugs make us all laugh.





3rd beach to Scotts creek. 







How trail.


Kalaloch Beach
Seeing friends at church. Jeremey and his darling family
These were my volleyball and tennis coaches. Rick and Jackie Carrol
Best childhood friends. Rachel McCall



Mt. Rainer
Downtown Enumclaw and one of my dad closest friends growing up. Ralph Tuttle
Tennis partners and besties. Natalie Vorpaul