Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Home Learning Together

This week has been so interesting. a few weeks ago I was so nervous about taking Reeses education "home" and feeling the weight of that but also the support I needed to go through with it and the very next week I am sitting here with ALL my children homeschooling. It really has been a dream of ours and I am so grateful for this opportunity. Being home with the kids and learning is a total privilege. I just hope that I can be enough. I love them so much and I see each of their potential so strongly.

Kylie is so gifted with her memory and hard study habits. She soars above and beyond in everything she does. She is a total dream.

Reese has the biggest heart. She works hard is and is passionate. She comes alive when she is serving. Reese is a complete blessing in our home.

Nixon is making these big learning connections and is excited about what he is understanding. He is good to the core and a privilege to raise.

I am so beyond blessed to have these sweet, kind, forgiving and patient children. I know not everyday is going to be rainbows but I think there are lessons even on the rainy days. I hope I just have courage to recognize them and jump in the puddles with the kids to learn together.