Friday, September 25, 2020

Nixon is Eight!

Lets go back to April 2020. HBD Nixon! What a privilege it is to raise such a kind hearted, willing to grow, thoughtful, smart, hard working son. Each night when I kiss the boys Nixon never lets me forget to tell him my favorite part of my day about him. My favorite part one day last week was when Crew bought a treasure box item with his homeschool money, Crew popped the toy on accident. Crew was so sad and within a few minute Nixon had got his own money to buy a new one for Crew. That is the kind of kid Nixon is. I am so grateful for the boy he is growing up to be. What a wonderful way to celebrate Nixon boy! We love you buddy!








Kylie started this silly tradition to smash the leftover cake in her face and Nixon has always wanted to give that a try:)