Sunday, November 15, 2020

Back to (home)school* for 3 of the 4 school going kids:)

We had out annual Back-to-School feast. It was oversimplified this year.

Ky is off to High School. She is an officer and captain of her volleyball team. She is my Dream Teen. Such a fun personality and beyond blessed to be her mother.

Reese was the one at the start who wanted to do the whole "homeschool" thing and it has been my delight to have this amazing, kind, intelligent girl home with me, by my side, learning and growing. She is a blessing in my life and in our home.

Nixon has taken to homeschooling in a way that caught me off guard. Starting a salsa business one day to kitting seasonal decor the next. He is full of ideas and ingenuity. He is a spark of light in our home and it is an honor to be his mother.
My sweet Crew. The amount of life that is lived each day through this kid is inspiring and a bit exhausting:) Life is more full with Crew around. He is complete JOY and it is my joy to be his mother.

Having 4 of the 5 kids home (now2 months in, we have all 5 home) has been a blessing and truly an honor that they would want to stay and learn and explore and create together. I love them each so uniquely and wholey.